Sunday, August 10, 2008

GF Strikes Back Lo~

I'm just posting in green
So please don't be so mean
You say my quotes are annoying
But then I see you quoting
I love my green addiction
So stop making all this friction

Grrr, you don't play nice, okay, I'll play with you with your name-calling game . . .


GF Strikes Back Lo~ wrote:
So you wanna play bully~?
I'll make you feel it fully
Calling me idiot, you germ~?
Boy, it's a relative term~!

You think that you know me~?
Even believe you can own me~!?
MAGGOT, YOU DON"T KNOW THE REAL ME~!
MOGWAI BOY, DO YOU READ ME~?

And here you go trolling
Spreading all of this hating
Can't help, start defending
And here I am rhyming~!
I don't really want exposure
Just going by my nature~!
I'm not hungry for attention
Just my form of communication~!

I heard you called me a homo
Mogwai boy, that's a NO-NO~!
So what if I'm a lesbian~?
What's next, call me an asian~?
What's wrong with lesbian and homos~?
I'm asking you here in slow-mo~?
Draggin' the name of Lance Dearnis
What did he really do to earn this~?

Why don't you just shut up~?
Tell you self to f*** off~!
Do you know what it feels like~?
To really be unliked
When everybody tells you
To stop doing doing what you do~~
Even if it could hurt you~?
You don't know that, do you~?
Letting it out feels good
Especially with this mood

Heck, this is no flame
I'm just playing your game~!
Mogwai boy, you can't beat this
I am in the rhymin' business
You think you can just push me~?
Call me names and abuse me~?
I'M JUST SHOVING IT ALL BACK
DOWN YOUR THROAT, FULL-PACKED~!

Bet you can't smile now
Mogwai boy, how does it feel now~?
Go ahead, cry like a baby
I am a fan of Slim Shady
Gonna give you karate
Courtesy of Hayate~!
She's right here beside me
Wants to beat you up for me
Laughing both with a HAHA~!
Nothing else but HAHA~!
Both listening now to hiphop
Heck, the music just won't stop
Better stop this thing now
I'm going to get banned now~!
Guess it's time to say bye-bye
End it all with an "oh my~"
You should stop reading this
Mogwai boy, you can't touch this~!
But before I leave
You have something to read . . .

YOU ARE OWNED LO~

Ahhh, Wammy you~! (Soldier Boy)
Mogwai boy, are you a troll~?
Let's find out and make a poll
Mogwai boy, are you a troll~?
Cut an arm, make it grow and all

Super Troll~! Super Troll~! Super Troll~!
Ahhh, YOU, Wammy you~!

No comments: