Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oh Love Lo~

Everything you do is so right
Even though you're so far away
I find myself just falling your way ~

Everyday we spend together comes bright
Even though you're with somebody else
My heart is for you, nobody else ~

Everything you say comes out right
Even though you lie to my face
I find myself drowning from your gaze ~

Everyday we talk together feels surreal
Even though it's just for a while
Time spent with you feels like a mile ~

I beg the gods to take this away . . .
So unfair to fall for someone who doesn't love you back
Please help me down here to get back on my track ~

I beg the gods don't take this away . . .
So great this feeling for you inside my heart
Pleased to have felt this way from the very start ~

And should I ever live another life again
I'd still want this love for you to never end ~
And should I ever meet the gods if it's in my fate
I'd thank them for this love, this feeling, oh so great ~

So I thank the gods, this feeling so great . . .
Oh, love, my heart . . .

No comments: