Thursday, June 11, 2009

Signing The Contract Lo~


Evolta

Disappointed, Han Liong sit again on the floor

Han Liong: That bastard might have gone to meet Li Jun now. Oh well, let us go see his brother, i can play chess with him and talk about my application. Here, keep the Gobi Queen, give it to Li Jun later

He then stand up and walk toward the audience hall


jiangbao

Li An was sitting in his office when a man was lead to him. He said "Greetings, I am Li An. I understand you are interested in joining our forces. I must apologise that my brother is busy right now and would speak to you soonest. I was informed that Lady Xiao has talked to you. If you have further queries, you can ask me. Else you can sign here."

He took out a contract.


Evolta

Han Liong: What? Just by signing that crap i'm in the joint?
Hu hu hu...
Ha ha ha...
Give me that!

Han Liong then sign the contract. He was happy as if he has defeated his imaginary enemy.

Han Liong: Now that crazy bastard is gone forever
ha ha...
And uh... let me introduce my self, i'm Han Liong, student of Xiangyang peach school, i got expelled and came here.



Little Lady Xiao stood beside, holding the wooden box
Carrying the gobi queen inside, and smiling like a fox~
Little Lady Xiao then heard the shuffling of them papers
Delicately smooth, coming from Yunnan's finest makers~

Little Lady Xiao then heard Crazy Liong give a laugh
As he signed the contract saying "Oh, give me that~!"
Little Lady Xiao then wondered as to where is the Prefect
For to see him smile at the queen would be picture perfect~

No comments: