Thursday, June 18, 2009

What Is There To See Lo~?


Uni

Seeing that Xiao Xue has arrived, Cang Ri beckons her to enter and take a seat. He then closes the door after her before taking back his own seat.

"Lieutenant, I call you here today discuss certain sensitive issues which I hope you can answer them. First of all, are you not familiar in the ways of espionage? Yes? Good. That is what I want to hear. Now, every kingdom has their own fair share of espionage. I have heard great things about you. From what I see, these rumors are true. I want you to tell me, how good, are you at this. Please, take your time to think of your answer."


Little Lady Xiao was a bit taken by surprise.
Slightly bit her lip, and let an eyebrow rise~
Little Lady Xiao just smiled as she took her seat
Wondering to herself, if there are plans beneath~

Little Lady Xiao then gently sat with a sideway glance
Not talking, yet her eyes spoke a measuring stance~
Little Lady Xiao looked at the eyes of Zhu Wen Cang Ri
"A messenger, yes. Nothing more, nothing there to see~"

No comments: