Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Broken Family~


Little Lady Xiao blinked to wash an afterimage
And the wind did blow gently, turning just a page~
Little Lady Xiao kissed the table with her cheek
Tired hands writing, resting, now she did sleep~

---

It's another noisy night, please stop the fight
They keep on fighting, who's wrong, who's right~
Grown up things, where's the money, where you've been
An ugly mess I don't wanna see, yet I can't help but hear~

Every night they start that yesterday thing
One blink and it's like the deathmatch ring~
It's like they have no feel of fear
And all I could do was just cry in tears~
I'm fighting for my very life
Crying while I dodge my brother's knife

And even though I try to let them see
But they wouldn't even hear me~
So they'll hit me with this and that
Wish you weren't born, you stupid brat~
But if this is what they call fine living
Then I wouldn't want to live suffering~
Maybe I should just pack my things...
Keep a calm face, even though it stings~

Shattered and broken, everywhere are pieces
Snobbing each other, mind your own business~
Even though we're all far apart
I got all of you here in my heart~
I'm afraid of what we will become...
And where's the love, is it truly gone~?
Oh please, do more than just say you'll try
My eyes are red and they're running dry~

No comments: