Saturday, July 25, 2009

Li Jun's Fork Lo~


SW
Li Jun kept silent and stopped twirling the feather. "I did come to see her whenever I can. I also explained to her about my heavy workload which she understands too. Of all the people, she should know my feelings for her as well. Li Peng knows it and he saw the time how... Mei-Li and I opened up our feelings to each other."

Li Jun continued to pace and twirl the feather, "As a ruler I have many responsibilities, to the people, the cities and all of you. I have to maintain plannings, strategies and even scheming till I don't have my own personal time. I remembered Mei-Li told me that she will understand and it's my duty."

Li Jun turned and this time looking at Xiao Xue, "Tell me Xiao Xue... am I wrong to put the people's well being and the cities before me?"


Little Lady Xiao spoke as cobweb dusts fall
Saying; "You're just one man, you can't do all."
Little Lady Xiao lowered her head, she stopped
Speaking much to his state might be over the top

Little Lady Xiao shared a wise old thief's wit
"Some things are just not yours to begin with..."
Little Lady Xiao said; "I only say this from what I see."
Glancing back; "You made a choice and so did she~"


jiangbao
On his garbage duty, Li An passed the office of his ex sister in law. Going in, he realised that his brother and his superior office was in the room. Saluting the both of them, he said "My lord, are we going to do something about this. It is an insult to Yun Nan and to the Li Clan. We have to do something about this. You came close to giving her the Li Clan ring, come to think of it, it was a good thing that you did not."

"As your brother, I feel we have to do something...."


SW
Li Jun smiled weakly, "Thank you Xiao Xue. You are right. She had chosen and so do I. Perhaps this would allow me to concentrate more on what I am doing now. Perhaps I should delegate more of the works to the officers and perhaps... I might find one who understand me better."

Li beckoned for Xiao Xue to follow him out of the office. "Xiao Xue, do me a favour.... burn this place down. I want to cut off any memories that I had... in this place."

Li Jun let go of the feather and it slowly flutters to the ground while he walks out of the office. Out of the happy times he had before, out of sadness that bore heavily on his heart. It was as if letting go of the feather, Li Jun also let go of his feelings and hardened it further. A resolve that he will never turn back.

While he was almost out of the office, he saw Li An his young brother came in. He listened and nodded his head. "You are right An. But yet again, what can we do now? This taught me a valuable lesson and you An should learn from it. Never ever... letting someone into your heart too deeply till you are sure of her feelings to you." Li Jun patted the shoulder of Li An, "We have more things to do and when did the last time you saw Peng? It seems that he had vanished without a trace. Come... I want to leave this place."

Li Jun turned back and look at Xiao Xue with a sadness in his eyes, "Burn this place down." Li Jun looked on the floor for a moment as if it pains him to pass this decision. He looked up again at Xiao Xue and smiled weakly and nodded his head for her to do so.

No comments: