Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh my eyes~! The shinies~! Lo~!


osiris
Zo tuned his head to the man,
"I understand what you mean, but I have a plan."
He walked slowly towards the girl
He knew there was no threat, no more items to hurl
So once more he spoke, "What give you the impression I am lightning?"
He gave a slight smile, "I hope I am not that frightening."
His stature was slight, but he knew how to fight
"I am afraid I won't except you dare."
He continued, "I am afraid a duel would simply be unfair."
His calm remained in tact, "I don't intend to lay a hand on you, that I swear."
As he slowly advanced, "Though I recommend avoiding such confrontation."
He paused, and stopped in his tracks, "Instead, why not offer this man a stipulation?"
He gestured to the officer she provoked, "After all, it seems you have caused him some aggravation."
"Would an apology be such an impossible compensation?"
He looked to the both of them, checking to see if they met this with elation, or increased frustration.


Little Lady Xiao shouted; "Oh my eyes! The shinies!"
The shaven head sparkling, a thousand lights of cities~
Little Lady Xiao covered her eyes like this and like that
"I... dun feel so good lo~" said the epileptic, falling brat~

No comments: