Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hahaha High Above The Clouds Part 2 Lo~



Little Lady Xiao raised a brow as they saw a new group coming
Glanced once at Sky Fox and the three came giggling, smiling~
Little Lady Xiao swiftly made a head count of one, two, three, four
Nodded once, twice and Blue Heaven came down to take the floor~

Blue Heaven:
Right in front of me, i see the stupid four
Looks to me like you're gonna need more~
Step beside here and hear me roar
Loud and screaming like a mighty boar~!

Liu Zhan:
Wa HA HA, my name here is liu zhan
In my battles i never run~
Gonna bury you all one by one
You hearing it from the number one~

Red Fox:
You're nothing but a second raaaate
Cause to me you're just a cheapskateeeeee
The little nut on my dinner plateee
I'll go to fish and cast you as the bait~!

Liu Zhan:
Is this some kind of wacky trip?
Are these the friends you wanna be with?
It seems to me you lost your wit
Guess it's time for you to quit~!

Xiao:
Oh my god that's a no no
Still got the rhyme, lets go go,
Hear me laughing a ho ho~
There's no way you can just go home~!

Lets start the battle and now it's official
Your lines are just trivial, you're just in denial~
They kinda say you're the nastiest rascal
The name is Xiao and, my mom says im special~

(Grin + Pose) (Laugh)

Liu Zhan:
.... -_-

Xiao:
Move your feet, to the beat, it really ain't no feat, gonna show you what it's all about
Can you hear me, see me, raging, roaring, my, oh my, so loud and proud~
Can you match my this, my that, dancing clouds, oh, pound for pound
Do the replay, front to back, dont you, dont you act the dying clown~

Liu Zhan:
I don't know what I'm gonna say to that
Anything else, just spare me baby fat~!
Ideas are free, and youuu just cant controlll~~
I like the rainbow, so this time, baby, I'm letting go~

No comments: