Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finding Mr. Li Jun Lo~


true samurai
Guan Shi smiled at the new comer and bowed.

Guan Shi:Yes, if that is at all possible please. You see, I am planning on serving a Lord so I may use what little skill I have to bring things to a better light.


Silverwarp
The guards looks at the letter and nods. "This is Su Sheng's seal. Maybe I should show him there first," the guard thought.

"Sorry sir, I'm not sure if Lord Li Jun is available at the moment. I'll have one of the other guards ask Lord Li Jun if he can speak with you and...


Little Lady Xiao raised her hand while jumping; "Oh me, me, me!"
Rubbed her nose saying; "I know where he's hiding, hee hee hee~"
Little Lady Xiao gave the letter back, now singing, tumbling
Right into the bushes, on the valiant search for Mr. Li Jun, hiding~

No comments: